The month of May might not technically be summertime, but it is starting to feel that way with warmer temperatures, greenery everywhere, and everyone heading outside. Here are five great May events in St. Albert that you should add to your calendar.
- Albert ArtWalk. The 15th season of the ArtWalk will kick off on May 4th in the Perron District. The walk begins at 6pm. Bring the whole family and get to know downtown vendors.
- Cats on Your Mats. Combine your love of both cats and yoga with this unique experience. Buy a ticket and then head to the Edmonton Humane Society on May 13th at 9am. Bring your yoga mat and the shelter will provide the cats. This experience is not only good for you, but will help give the cats more socialization too.
- Janice MacDonald. Come to the St. Albert Public Library on May 13th at 3pm to meet Canadian author Janice MacDonald. She will be sharing her newest book called Confederation Drive.
- Intercultural Exploration Circle. Learn about the spiritual practices of Aboriginal and South Asian Indians. This free event will be held in Edmonton on Sunday, May 7th.
- Rotary Corral. Help support great causes and have a lot of fun at this dinner and auction, hosted by the Rotary Club of St. Albert. It will be held May 27th. Buy your tickets in advance.
Which of these events are you most excited to attend? Here at St. Albert Honda, we hope to see many of you at these various events.